Distance freestyle athlete Toby Robinson will join Team England's Swimming team for the Commonwealth Games 2022, as the countdown continues to the first day of action in Birmingham later this month.
Robinson, who trains at Loughborough University, is fresh from a third World Championships in Budapest in June, where he competed in the Men's 10km Marathon Swimming event. With experience in both open water and pool Swimming, he will take to the newly-built Sandwell Aquatics Centre to make his Team England debut for the Games.
Hailing from Wolverhampton, Toby will be the most local athlete across the entire aquatics cohort - and he is relishing the opportunity to get into the water at the Sandwell Aquatics Centre.
He said: "Being selected to represent England in the Commonwealth Games, in my home city, is an absolute dream come true for me and something I am very proud of. I am eagerly looking forward to returning to the Black Country and racing for a medal!"
Robinson joins the team, replacing Max Litchfield following his withdrawal from the Commonwealth Games.
Team England will send a 48-strong team of swimmers who will look to ‘Bring it Home’ at The Sandwell Aquatics Centre from 29 July to 3 August.
• Freya Anderson (Bath NC), Wirral
• Adam Barrett (Wycombe Swimming Club), Reading
• Lewis Burras (Winchester Swimming Club), Winchester
• Greg Butler (Loughborough NC), Staffordshire
• Imogen Clark (Deventio Swimming Club), Derby
• Freya Colbert (NOVA Centurion), Grantham
• Lauren Cox (Loughborough Uni), Leamington Spa
• Tom Dean MBE (Bath NC), London
• James Guy (Bath NC), Bath
• Luke Greenbank (Loughborough NC), Cheshire
• Holly Hibbott (Bath NC), Southport
• Isabella Hindley (Brompton), London
• Anna Hopkin MBE (Loughborough NC), Lancashire
• Jamie Ingram (City of Manchester), Manchester
• Cameron Kurle (Stirling University), Glastonbury
• James McFadzen (Loughborough University), Loughborough
• Edward Mildred (Bath NC), Northampton
• Jay Lelliott (City of Sheffield Swimming Club), Sheffield
• Joe Litchfield (Loughborough NC), Wakefield
• Adam Peaty OBE (Loughborough NC), Staffordshire
• Jacob Peters (Bath NC), Bath
• Ben Proud (Bath University), London
• Molly Renshaw (Loughborough NC), Nottinghamshire
• Toby Robinson (Loughborough University), Wolverhampton
• Laura Stephens (Loughborough NC), Wix
• Luke Turley (Bath NC), Bedfordshire
• Tamryn van Selm (Millfield School), Orpington
• Sarah Vasey (Loughborough NC), Derby
• Jacob Whittle (Loughborough NC), Alfreton
• James Wilby (Loughborough NC), Yorkshire
• Mason Wilby, Kentucky
• Brodie Williams (Bath NC), Somerset
• Alicia Wilson (Guildford), Surrey
• Abbie Wood (Loughborough NC), Derbyshire
• Alice Tai (Ealing SC), New Milton
• Grace Harvey (Manchester Performance Centre), Manchester
• Hannah Russell (Manchester PC), Ottershaw
• James Hollis (Loughborough University), Manchester
• Jessica-Jane Applegate (City of Norwich), Great Yarmouth
• Jordan Catchpole (Team Waveney), Beccles
• Louise Fiddes (Hatfield SC), Welwyn Garden City
• Maisie Summers-Newton (Northampton SC), Northamptonshire
• Michael Jones (City of Manchester Aquatics), Manchester
• Poppy Maskill (Alsager SC), Middlewich
• Rebecca Redfern (Worcester SC), Worcester
• Reece Dunn (Plymouth Leander), Plymouth
• Thomas Hamer (Manchester PC), Rossendale
• William Perry (Northampton SC), Banbury
Find out more about each athlete here.