5 moments to remember
1. Team England Director Alex Danson and the rest of the GB Women’s Hockey Team winning the first ever Olympic gold medal by beating defending champions the Netherlands in a nail-biting pentalty shootout.
2. Max Whitlock winning Great Britain’s first all-round gymnastics medal in 108 years, and then taking double gold for floor and pommel horse! Max now has a total of 24 medals, including three golds, three silvers and two bronze from Glasgow 2014 and Delhi 2010 Commonwealth Games!
3. Laura Trott becoming Great Britain’s most successful Olympic female competitor, after winning the Team Pursuit and Omnium! Laura now has an incredible 31 medals, including two golds from the Points Race and Team Pursuit at Glasgow 2014!
4. Marcus Ellis and Chris Langridge securing GB’s first ever Olympic medal in badminton Men’s Double! Chris adds this bronze to his collection of Commonwealth medals from Glasgow 2014 in the Men’s Doubles (bronze), Mixed Team (silver) and Mixed Doubles (silver).
5. 100m Commonwealth breastroke champion Adam Peaty breaking his own world record to win Britain’s first male swimming gold in 28 years.